openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bugzilla and Twitter
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 21:14:27 GMT
Marcus wrote:
> Am 11/10/2016 04:56 PM, schrieb FR web forum:
>> Twitter seems to be disconnected with Bugzilla
>> https://twitter.com/aoobugs don't tweet any issues since 10-31-2016
> @Dennis:
> As you are managing the Twitter account, can you help here?

This is not the OpenOffice Twitter account. This is a service Twitter
account that was fed through an automated service that ceased operations
on 31 October. I have all the needed credentials (sent by Rob Weir when
the old service was about to shut down) and when time allows I may look
into restoring the service using dlvr.it; if anyone else has time for
doing so, feel free to volunteer. Otherwise, after restoring service, I
would simply change the associated e-mail address to the bugzilla-admin
address.

Regards,
   Andrea.