openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Bugzilla and Twitter
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 10:33:17 GMT
Am 11/11/2016 10:12 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:

> [...]
Mark Thomas providing information about the recent update?

> I just tweeted directly to @aoobugs and I don't see it in the @aoobugs stream (so far).
 We can't rule out that there is (also) an account problem.  Without the password and email
associated with the account, I'm not certain what can be done.  If twitter changed any of
their APIs for programmatic creation of tweets, we have no idea who was notified, if any,
and who can do anything about it.  I also don't know if notices to the account holder bounced
at twitter and led twitter to do something.

> I notice that @aoobugs only has 16 followers [;<), although one, @apacheoobr, has
85 followers (and is a probably a trademark problem [;<).  If there is no way to gain control
of this situation it may be better to recommend subscriptions to issues@oo.a.o, even though
that is much busier.

> I have exhausted any ideas I have about this [;<).

thanks for the details. I'll add this information to the other admin
data in our SVN private area.

Marcus