openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Fehler beim Schreiben
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 23:09:39 GMT
Am 11/12/2016 10:11 PM, schrieb Ludwig Queckbörner:
> Beim Schreiben mit Open Office geschieht etwas sehr Merkwürdiges.
> Sobald ich und schreibe verwandelt sich das und in Sun.

translation:
While writing with OpenOffice something wierd is happening. As soon as I
write "und" it's changing into "Sun".

First of all, please note that this is a mailing list for English
language only.

I cannot reproduce this problem. But there are also not much information
to notice. You can ask this in our user forums to get more answers.
There are many more people than here. And also one for German language.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/

HTH

Marcus