openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Naren <naren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion of the Indian Rupee Symbol
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 02:04:52 GMT
Thank you so much, your quick reply is appreciated.
The currency of major economies is under Open Office-Insert-'special characters'-Ariel -Basic
Latin.
Trust  that the information is enough.
Narendran
எல்லோருக்கும் வணக்கம்
Sent from  (2010)  6 Yr old iPhone! Still works like brand new!

On Nov 1, 2016, at 11:32 AM, Damjan Jovanovic <damjan@apache.org> wrote:

Where are these $ and UK pound symbols you are referring to located?

Damjan