openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro <pedro.l...@openmailbox.org>
Subject Re: Open Office 4.1.3
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:09:14 GMT
Do you mean that on the same PC, you could use Dragon Dictate with
OpenOffice 4.1.2 and after upgrading to 4.1.3 you no longer can?

Can you please report this in more detail at

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/

Thanks!

On 14/11/2016 12:28, David Williams wrote:
> I am an author and have been using Open Office for many years by using Dragon Dictate
without any problems. The Open Office has coped with the dictation with no difficulty.
> NOW, after upgrading to Open Office 4.1.3 I get the message that it doesn’t accept
dictation and typing. This is something new and will not allow me to dictate into my favourite
word processing program.