openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: future of OpenOffice
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:21:10 GMT
Already discussed
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201608.mbox/%3CCALR982mG0baX7i4StBissjVOYDOgfb%3DVMzgOs-0%3DqezMZyi2cg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

----- Mail original -----
De: "suhail ansari" <iamsuhailansari@outlook.com>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Mardi 10 Janvier 2017 19:43:04
Objet: future of OpenOffice

Hi,

  My name is Suhail and I have some suggestions for OpenOffice community.

OpenOffice is very popular and it attracts large number of downloads. My suggestion is that
Apache software foundation should talk to the document foundation and ask them to merge their
foundation with Apache software foundation because Apache is world's biggest open source software
foundation and if the document foundation joins Apache then we can have one product (OpenOffice).
The ASF has many popular open source software products like hadoop, tomcat, OpenOffice etc.
It will be good for both ASF and the document foundation to work together.

Suhail Ansari