openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <delest.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: future of OpenOffice
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:03:38 GMT
CCed to OP (not subscribed to the list).

Le 10/01/2017 à 20:21, FR web forum a écrit :
> Already discussed
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201608.mbox/%3CCALR982mG0baX7i4StBissjVOYDOgfb%3DVMzgOs-0%3DqezMZyi2cg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

that Apache software foundation should talk to the document foundation and ask them to merge
their foundation with Apache software foundation because Apache is world's biggest open source
software foundation and if the document foundation joins Apache then we can have one product
(OpenOffice). The ASF has many popular open source software products like hadoop, tomcat,
OpenOffice etc. It will be good for both ASF and the document foundation to work together.