openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question -- building AOO 4.1.3 on Windows
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2017 09:42:43 GMT
Firstly, it looks like there's a bug in our configure script: the
dependencies that are checked for in bulk, are different from the
dependencies that are tested individually and reported as missing, so a
missing dependency can be wrongly reported.

I've just committed a fix for it, so please "svn update", "autoconf", and
try "configure" again. If you still get errors, please attach the output
and your config.log.

Damjan