openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From suhail ansari <iamsuhailans...@outlook.com>
Subject future of OpenOffice
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:43:04 GMT
Hi,

  My name is Suhail and I have some suggestions for OpenOffice community.

OpenOffice is very popular and it attracts large number of downloads. My suggestion is that
Apache software foundation should talk to the document foundation and ask them to merge their
foundation with Apache software foundation because Apache is world's biggest open source software
foundation and if the document foundation joins Apache then we can have one product (OpenOffice).
The ASF has many popular open source software products like hadoop, tomcat, OpenOffice etc.
It will be good for both ASF and the document foundation to work together.

Suhail Ansari