openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <delest.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Letter
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:19:18 GMT
Hi,

Beware, this is an English speaking list. And you're not subscribed, you may miss other replies.

 From the wiki: There is no in-built tool button editor. To use a custom icon, save it to
the {install path}/share/config/symbol directory in *.bmp format. OOo automatically searches
this directory for new icons each time the Customize Buttons dialog is opened. Custom icons
must be 16 x 16 or 26 x 26 pixels in size and cannot contain more than 256 colors.
-> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Getting_Started/Toolbars

Hagar