openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Raphael Bircher" <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Community building: give our User a chance to contribute!
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2017 23:16:22 GMT
Hi Jörg

Am .01.2017, 22:16 Uhr, schrieb Jörg Schmidt <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de>:

> [...]

You got here something wrong. It's not needed to make a fork. You can do
the whole work at Apache OpenOffice. You have only to follow the
Development guide lines of OpenOffice. But that's not a problem I think.

The only thing that has to be done outside ASF is the founding. And you
don't collect Money for OpenOffice itself. You collect money to develop
some features or to fix a list of bugs. This is a small bat important
difference. And you collect the money not as the ASF or Apache OpenOffice,
you collect it as an individual.

The development will go the ordinary way. there is no difference between
paid work and volunteered work.

Regards, Raphael

--
Mein Blog: https://raphaelbircher.blogspot.ch