openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Latendresse <g...@latendressefamily.com>
Subject OpenOffice onn System
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 19:25:51 GMT
Hi there,
My name is Gary Latendresse. I have been trying through different means i.e. Google Playstore
and OpenOffice website to download/install on my Android device but, as fr as I can tell no
version of this office suite is available as an app for Androids, am I correct?  I have OpenOffice
on my computer for years (maybe even a decade. Been using it since it's infancy).
Please let me know. I have installed Microsoft Office Suite, Docs To Go, Polaris and even
Google' office suite, in two words on what I think of them...they suck! Consumers/users of
any office suite need one whom makes it easy to create and type paragraphs etc without maximum
characters and lines (Docs To Go etc) unless you pay for the app. ) others like polaris and
Google you need to have an internet connection to  use their free suites. I don't want to
have data on when away from the house and an internet connection/wifi. All I want is an office
suite that you can type endlessly in a document without conditions like paying for it.
Waiting for your response (in Canada and need to fax desperately to the head of our Province
(we call a Premier, I think State Governor is the equivalent in the united States.
ThanksGary Latendresse

"Raising Autism Awareness one photo at a time"! facebook.com/speakraisingautismawareness