openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Joe <po...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Documentation needs
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:47:34 GMT
Hi Patricia,

I'm not sure if I should be following up on any of the bits and pieces below.

I could go through the process of introducing myself and getting an account, but it also seems
like perhaps the group is inactive.

I've looked at the wiki. The documents there are all pretty old. They may be ok, but they
were written for older versions of the software. I don't think I'm in a position to "coordinate
the work ".

Thoughts?

Joe