openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Booked for FOSDEM
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 08:20:45 GMT
On 09/01/2017 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> I will be there on Saturday about 10:00 a.m. and have to go about 6:00 p.m.

I'll be at FOSDEM too. Last year I had to cancel participation after
already booking and packing, but this time it will hopefully work better.

I expect to be around on Saturday, mostly in the Open Document Editors
devroom, and maybe on Sunday morning.

Since the venue is busy it may be good to schedule a group meeting on
Saturday afternoon, after the talk by Imacat. Like Saturday at 2PM just
out of the devroom? There is not much space around, but we will manage
to find a place. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the new
committers in person!

Regards,
   Andrea.