openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation needs
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 21:52:59 GMT
Joe wrote:
> I've looked at the wiki. The documents there are all pretty old.
> They may be ok, but they were written for older versions of the software.

Your real starting point is here:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide

This is for the current (4.1.x) version and is being written from
scratch. Many of the pages need reviewing, some still need to be
written. There are active (to be precise: willing to be active)
volunteers on the documentation mailing list, but experience shows that
they can only be activated with specific tasks. So I suggest that you
review/edit some pages for a start; if you need an account, just ask here.

Regards,
   Andrea.