openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Pootle] Where to make changes in English
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:24:17 GMT
On 25/02/2017 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> OK, but source is (atm) not synchronized with Pootle. So it will not be
> visible until 4.2.0.

This is true of any changes in the English strings. That said, we are
accumulating so many new things for 4.2.0 that it is clearly becoming a
priority to be able to release it. At the moment we haven't tried a
recent import from English strings into Pootle yet. I assume that
importing a modified English string will force all of its translations
into a "fuzzy" (which in Pootle terminology means "to be reviewed") state.

> http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/readlicense_oo/docs/readme/readme.xrm#81
> http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/readlicense_oo/docs/readme/readme.xrm#238
> ... Is it OK to correct it in source?

I think so. To follow the process for these cases, I recommend that you
search for "typo" in Bugzilla and you will find more examples. If you
don't manage to find one, ping me and I might be able to find one.

Regards,
   Andrea.