openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: SV: Why do OpneOffice need to change Google Chrome?!
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2017 19:59:38 GMT
Am 04.02.2017 um 20:01 schrieb Samuel Natan Freiholtz:
> Shure, I attach a screenshot of the part of installationprocess I am
> talking about.

I'm sorry but attachments are not allowing in mailing lists.

> The text say:
>
> "Files that's used
> Some files that need to be uppdated is in use at the moment.
>
> The following software use files that need to be updated at
> installation. Close the software and klick Try again to proccesed.
>
> Google Chrome (Process Id: 1440)"

I don't know where this is coming from. But I'm sure there is nothing to
update. Maybe Peter's hint is helping you - see the other mail.

> If you want to see the text in english I can download the English
> version of OpenOffice and try intalling it, I guess it will show the
> same. Right now I use the Swedish verison.

That's OK.

Just a general tip as I don't know from where you've donwloaded OpenOffice:
Please download only from here: "http://www.openoffice.org/download"

Marcus

> Am 04.02.2017 um 05:33 schrieb Samuel Natan Freiholtz:
>> I was about to install OpenOffice when I was informed I had to close Google Chrome
because changes needed to be made to that application by OpenOffice. Why? Why Do OpenOffice
need to change Google Chrome??