openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Question about saving Documents
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 20:47:21 GMT
Am 21.02.2017 um 17:01 schrieb Greg Kashuba:
> I got an updated newer Mac Book Pro and loaded my prior computer software and configurations
from the older one. One thing that did not transfer was Office for Mac which I got thru my
employer GEICO at a substantial discount. I don’t use the program much but when I do, I
save all my doc’s in .pdf format. Can I save doc’s written on openoffice as .pdf’s?

sure. You just need to load the document, click on the PDF icon in the
top toolbar - left to the printer icon. Or go via menu "File - Export as
PDF".

HTH

Marcus