openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: AOO 4.1.4 Release Schedule
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 17:23:59 GMT
It would be great when someone with buildbot access and knowledge can
extend the list of languages that are built. Please consider to add the
following:

de - we have some German speaking people
it - we have some Italian speaking people
pt - this language has very long string, can be used to see any text
      problems in dialogs
jp - an Asian language with CJK writing rules is always good to have,
      to uncover BIDI and font problems

Marcus

--

Ciao