openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: trying to get a template from the page...
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 05:18:02 GMT

I do not understand why the templates can not be accessed directly at Sourceforge (see tab
"Files" on page https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-templates/) but always a redirect to
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/.
If the templates were accessible via the "Files" tab, the templates would be easier to check.

Greetings,
Jörg