openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: Increase the number of tables in Calc
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 03:42:02 GMT

+1

> To increase the
> number is maybe
> easy,

That was my hope

> to find out the side effects is not so an easy task.

Yes, that's right and that was also my reason to write: "not a fair question", so
I mean I see the problems, but hope we can solve these, in this specific case.

> I this case, we have to be careful in this case. I want to
> see some test
> specs here. I'm willing to help there. It would be nice to
> have Jörg on
> the testers too.

No problem, you only have to post a link where I can download the patched version
for testing. (I use Windows)

Greetings,
Jörg