openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Vl l <vl41...@gmail.com>
Subject download of software and back up
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 06:52:24 GMT
Hi I was told thtat your company handles back ups and download of software
I lost during the crash trying to recover word, excel,power point access
all on mac for free. Thats what I was told you pprovide if I have a key.
What key is it? what is thekey and where do i find it. I own my notebook
and is noe registered to me. So what do I have to do to get the back up in
place and what do you need so I can download the softrware I need for free?
please le me know vladimir lopoyan 415 8711426  or via email
vl415sf@gmail.com Thank you
vl