openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: Increase the number of tables in Calc
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 08:46:02 GMT

This is not a problem, I can use a Thinkpad T40 (Pentium M1,5 Ghz, 512MB RAM, 120 GB Western
Digital HDD).

But the PC I use daily (Fujitsu-Siemens Esprimo P7935) also has only 2 GB of RAM, but an SSD.

btw:
Maybe we should also update the hardware requirements listed on our website:
https://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_aoo41.html

Greetings,
Jörg