openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Templates Site "Access Denied"
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:05:53 GMT
Am 22.02.2017 um 23:47 schrieb Simon Phipps:
> There have been a large number of reports on the Users mailing list of
> people getting Access Denied messages when they attempt to access any of
> the templates at http://templates.openoffice.org/ or
> http://templates.services.openoffice.org/. This situation has been
> previously reported here several times so I'm surfacing it as a clear
> top-level thread.
>
> I have been able to reproduce the error simply by visiting the site and
> clicking on the name of any template, using an incognito Chrome window on
> ChromeOS to ensure there are no statefulness issues.
>
> I've no access to the site so can't investigate further. Can someone with
> admin rights investigate please?

as you know for sure we also have no access to any webpages that are
hosted by Sourceforge. So, we cannot do anything here.

I don't know if somebody ping'ed already Sourceforge about this problem.
But I'll do it here again.

@Dave:
Please can you take over this topic? I was able to see the same "access
denied" error message by simply clicking the first link to a template
[1] after opening the template webpage [2].

Thanks in advance for your help.

[1] http://templates.openoffice.org
[2] http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8382

Marcus