openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Increase the number of tables in Calc
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2017 14:18:07 GMT
Hi,

increasing row-, column- or table count in Calc must be calculated well
to fit into a 32 bit application. If memory consumption gets to the
maximum (4 GB) then the application will crash. AFAIK AOO hasn't yet
been ported to 64 bit on it's main platform (wntmsci6.pro). Be shure
that document exchange will work with older versions of this application
and export filters and their applications will support this as well.

Kind regards, Joost

Am 06.02.2017 um 09:46 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:

> [...]
Western Digital HDD).