openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From CDJAGeh...@aol.com
Subject Re: Download
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 19:01:10 GMT

Tried several times close together and hours apart.  But in  the same day.
I go to your site and it sends me to sourceforge then it  gives me 3
options to download and I choose open office.  The following is  what I get:

Load  Failed
Load  of URL
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/latest/download?source=top3_dlp_t5
 failed with error code -101.
Don't know what 101 is

In a message dated 5/3/2017 1:36:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marcus.mail@wtnet.de writes:

Am 03.05.2017 um 18:00 schrieb    CDJAGehlin@aol.com:
> Trying to download
your open office but error   code appears each  time.
> What is 101 and
how do I remedy  this   problem?

unfortunately, you have posted just a few
information.   Therefore I need
to ask a bit:

- Have you used  our
download   webpage?
Please make sure you download only  from the
original source:

https://www.openoffice.org/download/
(from here you will    be
redirected to SourceForge which is hosting our
installation
files)
Otherwise you don't get the original    software.

- I
don't know what you mean with "101", can you give us   the exact

error message?

- Have you tried the    download at different times (and not
only within a
few    minutes)? Maybe it's a temporary Inet problem
with this    server.

Thanks in  advance

Marcus