openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Openoffice installation on Mac PC
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 07:33:10 GMT
On 26/04/2017 Jim Jagielski wrote:
> BTW, if we do have some signing capability suitable for the App
> Store, could someone share that info for me for my AOO 4.1.4 builds.

You will find several discussions about this in the list archive, but in
short there is no process; the closest we ever got was (for Windows)
when we had time to sit down with Infra at ApacheCon, so this would be
the best occasion for you to actually get this done.

Also note: last time we discussed it on this list, it turned out there
is a substantial difference between pleasing GateKeeper (which would be
enough for us) and getting OpenOffice into the App Store, so pleasing
GateKeeper would already be very good progress.

Regards,
   Andrea.