openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: License status of code from forum.openoffice.org without headers
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 21:05:13 GMT
On 10/05/2017 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Am 10.05.2017 um 13:32 schrieb Hagar Delest:
>> Le 16/01/2016 à 22:43, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :
>>> I think that page has moved to
>>> https://openoffice.apache.org/terms.html ; can somebody confirm it
>>> before we update the link in the Forum site footer, please?
>> Old topic but this should be updated.
>> Could someone having the karma for the AOO Forum update the link?
>
> Until someone fixes the link in the forum I can enable a redirection...
> But maybe it should better be https://www.openoffice.org/license.html ?

Coming back to this (I mean, the redirection is correct as a solution,
but I wonder why this target): isn't it better to redirect to

https://openoffice.apache.org/terms.html

as per original suggestion? The link is not supposed to explain the
OpenOffice software license, but the terms of use of the website, so
https://openoffice.apache.org/terms.html seems more appropriate than
https://www.openoffice.org/license.html

Regards,
   Andrea.