openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: There are some tar.gz in the 4.1.4 source
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 21:10:07 GMT
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> There are some tar.gz in the 4.1.4 source in ext_source. They should not
> be there. we have to remove them before the release.

There is no "4.1.4 source" since, as you say, we haven't released 4.1.4
yet. If you mean that
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/branches/AOO414/ contains
external sources, this is not an issue at all: the source package (so
the real "4.1.4 source") is prepared by a script that removes the extra
files.

> Make sure, that you always run clean before committing stuff. Else we
> have binaries inside the source.

If you look at the link above, you will see that nobody committed to it
since it was created (as a copy of the 4.1.3 sources). So nobody
committed additional stuff by mistake, it was already there.

If you want to take a look at the script (that actually needs some
polishing) you can probably find it in the release blockers, or just ask
again and I will find the link.

Regards,
   Andrea.