openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Misc pre-test, test releases
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 17:52:13 GMT
Just to see if my build-setup on CentOS5 worked... Not to take over
your builds at all. Seems prudent to ensure that we have at least >1
person able to do builds.

I don't have a Windows setup so I can't do any work there.

> On May 3, 2017, at 12:07 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> In addition to my macOS builds (on Sierra), I've also completed
>> build on CentOS5.11, both 32 and 64 bit.
>> Just to ensure nothing is seriously broken on my build machines,
>> I've placed a handful of pre-test test distros on:
>>     http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/
>
> Do you mean to provide Linux builds for 4.1.4?
>
> In that case, we should of course align on one set, so I would stop providing builds,
I would delete the ones I already provided and all the testing would happen on your builds.