openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Пламен Тошев <plamen.toshev...@gmail.com>
Subject ???
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 10:00:24 GMT
Next to Open Office Creators!
-------------------------------------
- Suggestion and question:
- Can not you swipe the counter at the bottom left of the window to
directly enter the page number? It's about preparing a new document or
editing a document in another style to be able to mark each page directly
and saved, stored in a PDF file or another because the current version is
quite complex - it's tough for many and takes time and nerves. The other
thing that interests me is: Why there is no option or possibility of the
"Colors" window at the bottom - Defining Custom Colors Like Some Photo
Editing Programs !? And where can I find "gradients" with a neon, gold and
silver color !? Thanks for your attention and understanding.
P.P. "I'm sorry, but the translation is Google, so I put it on both
languages.

--
ZOGRAFYS