openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Simos Xenitellis <simos.li...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ooowiki continuation (was: Re: OpenOffice)
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 14:02:12 GMT
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Jörg Schmidt <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

>> From: Simos Xenitellis [mailto:simos.lists@googlemail.com]
>
>> > Maybe I would also like to be a participant in the
>> LibreOffice Certification
>> > Program, but I am a free spirit and prerequisites such as a) in:
>> >
>> http://www.documentfoundation.org/assets/Certification/tdf-cer
>> tificationcodeofcond
>> > uct.pdf
>> >
>> > are unfortunately too political for me.
>>
>> There are four reasonable points in this PDF. Which one would make it
>> "too political" for you?
>
> I have written:
>
> "...I am a free spirit and prerequisites _such as a)_ in:..."
>
> And so I mean point a)

The text there says:

«Certified Professionals conduct the business and provide the services
in a manner
that does not harm the reputation of The Document Foundation;...»

Therefore, if you were a Certified Professional, you are expected *to
conduct the business* and *provide the services*
in a manner that does not harm the reputation of the TDF.

There would be a much deeper problem if a Certified Professional could
not contain themselves
*while* conducting the business and providing the services.

Simos