openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Switch to Git?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 18:16:50 GMT
Even when I'm not a real developer, please let me add some points:

IMHO we could switch when

- ASF Infra can and will support it
- the CMS (it manages the webpages) is supporting Git
- the big majority of us is wanting Git
- it is known how and save that the SVN commit history can be migrated
   to Git

PS:
As Apache project the code has to be at the ASF. I think it's not
possible to store it somewhere else like, e.g., GitHub.

Marcus