openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Switch to Git?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:25:10 GMT
I failed using git svn clone ...
Git is doing some history scans that cause to run for forever. I have not found any way to
circumvent that scan.

I have forked the apache repo on github and then pulled from there. That's an easier workflow
for me.
What I miss is a push functionallity. But that's for me only convenience. I can work with
git and svn. No issue for me.

So I am quite neutral on the topic.

All the best
Peter