openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Fleischman <je...@fleischman.net>
Subject Re: OS X High Sierra
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2017 15:57:16 GMT
Marcus,

Thanks for your response.

I have been using Microsoft Office forever and just
downloaded Open Office.
I tested it on a couple of things and it seemed to work on
OS Sierra and a Word document and an Excel spreadsheet.

Rumor/word has it that current Microsoft Office apps
will not/may not work on the new Mac OS High Sierra.

Microsoft will be charging yearly for their new
version so I thought Open Office would be a good
alternative.

I guess I will find out soon enough.

Thanks for your comments.

Jerry