openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Custom XML Part
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 21:22:57 GMT

I don't know what that means....

How do you add the XML, is it visible? Is it generic?

I vaguely remember that you can attach a custom XML strong as a property to some embedded
objects... I don't remember if I discovered this in OOME.odt or if it is in AndrewMacro.odt
and I can't check right now

I don't know if it was saved with the document... I just vaguely remember that there was something
like that... I think you would need to know which object you added the data to, but this is
all a fuzzy memory...

Let me know if this is what you mean and are unable to find it...

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​