openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Beckstead <beckstead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link only shows "large" black icons
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2018 19:50:25 GMT
That is where the link took me (SourceForge), so I will try again later.

**The content of this email may be confidential.**
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it.
***IF THIS SIGNATURE IS NOT PRESENT - I DID NOT SEND THE E-MAIL***
If you are forwarding this e-mail, you must remove my e-mail address !
I DO NOT authorize my personal information (including, but not limited to:
e-mail, telephone number(s), cellular number(s) or mailing address) to be
sold, forwarded, or given to anyone without my PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
I DO NOT ACCEPT REQUIREMENTS THAT I SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION !!