openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Openoffice and unsupported gstreamer 0.10 branch (for openoffice libavmediagst.so library)
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:56:42 GMT
I've successfully patched our gstreamer plugin to build with gstreamer-1.0,
but how do I test it? Does someone have a sample document that uses
gstreamer?

The patch is attached for anyone interested. Parts may still be wrong, eg.
filter names. Changes between GStreamer 0.1 and 1.0 are documented here:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/application-development/appendix/porting-1-0.html
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/plain/docs/random/porting-to-1.0.txt