openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Jopp <off...@de-em.com>
Subject Re: Custom XML Part
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2018 18:57:01 GMT
May I throw n a guess: There is something called UserDefinedProperties
or similar to that (I don't have an English version of OpenOffice at
hand). You can reach it in the GUI via File->Poperties->User Defined
Properties (or similar).
In the IDL reference there is an Interface
com::sun::star::document::XDocumentProperties with the Method
"getUserDefinedProperties".

Maybe this is what is meant?

Regards
Christoph Jopp

Am 16.02.2018 um 18:06 schrieb Peter kovacs:
> Do you want to create an ODS file as an index with additional data, so you want to be
able to add metadata to each file in Open office?