openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOSDEM
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2018 11:07:22 GMT
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> My cough has got worse, so I am going back to London today, skipping the rest of the
conference.

Get well, Patricia! And thanks for the talks yesterday... I think it
will take a few days before we can report it properly, but besides the
all-day technical talks session (Open Document Editors devroom) we had
good and productive in-person conversations, and it was nice to see
Patricia for the first time, as well as old and (relatively) new people.

And we still have a double presence at the official Apache booth and at
an "unofficial" Apache OpenOffice extra desk... I'll try to visit both
again before I leave!

Regards,
   Andrea.