openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE] QA area changes, and differences between staging and production
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 23:12:57 GMT
a followup, see below...

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 3:41 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Keith N. McKenna <
> keith.mckenna@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On 3/30/2018 3:15 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>> > I've committed changes to the QA area complete with the "index"
>> capability
>> > of the new test case area. I'll be working on additional changes to the
>> QA
>> > area over the next few days before a general announcement to QA.
>> >
>> > NOTE: the staging web site -- http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/ --
>> allows
>> > for +Indexes automatically so displays can be  misleading in that
>> > environment. Our default setup for -- http://www.openoffice.org/ --
>> does
>> > not.
>> >
>> > We should probably request that infra setup both these servers the same.
>> >

>> Kay;
>>
>> Just tried to check out ooo-site repo in preparation for completing the
>> download of all the Impress test cases and ran into a problem. You have
>> a number of files that include an * in the filename. This is no-no on
>> windows and causes a corrupt working copy on Windows that can not be
>> used. Can you update the ooo-site repo and replace those 1/2 dozen or so
>> files with * in the names so that I can check out a new working copy?
>>

> ​Yes, I will do that.

​OK, I did a series of svn mv on the "bad" file names. My svn commands told
me this --

​

​some area//​
svn mv 350_Extend_Text_*_Cell_Properties_Numbers_Thousands_separator.html
350_Extend_Text_Cell_Properties_Numbers_Thousands_separator.html

A         350_Extend_Text_Cell_Properties_Numbers_Thousands_separator.html
D         350_Extend_Text_*_Cell_Properties_Numbers_Thousands_separator.html

​which should have deleted the old file and replaced/renamed it with the
old file. However, when I did the commit, the old file names are STILL
there in staging, so perhaps I need to do more to get things in sync.
Later...
​

​