openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Torokhov Sergey <torokhov-...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: gstreamer status for 4.2.0-dev?
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 22:19:40 GMT

29.05.2018, 21:30, "Jim Jagielski" <jim@jagunet.com>:
> I think the hope is to continue using CentOS5 for our official AOO community builds.
If not, then this becomes much easier, but it is, IMO, a major policy decision to do that.
recall that gstreamer-1.x is incompatible w/ CentOS5.

> I have no idea how to do #2 but #1 looks like simple brute force. Certainly not elegant
but if that's what it takes to get past this holding pattern, then that's what we have to
do.

Some packages provides builds both for old and new systems.
E.g. here ( https://www.onlyoffice.com/en/download-desktop.aspx ) presented
packages both for old Debian and Ubuntu (Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04 ) and their new releases (Debian
8, Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 18.04 ).

Could it be a solution to prepare separate packages?