openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Dummy text in Windows installer
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 10:24:51 GMT
Hi Peter,

Am 15.05.2018 um 01:33 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> How about Forum.openoffice.org?

For that purpose we have ARPHELPLINK which now simply links to
www.openoffice.org.
(Like ARPURLINFOABOUT and ARPURLUPDATEINFO)

Other than the three above ARPCONTACT is not visible to the user and can
only be seen in the registry.
So this is a minor issue, but I would like to have the ASF mentioned
somewhere.
Of course "Apache OpenOffice" would do as well...

Regards,
   Matthias