openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 05:08:46 GMT
Hi there,

please don't write in capital letters - this means you are yelling!

Also, you haven't answered Markus' questions regarding your OS and the
exact wording of the error message you are receiving. This is necessary,
though, to help you.

Max

Am 02.05.2018 um 21:47 schrieb FRED SHEPLER:
> I GET AN ERROR OF CAN’T ACCSESS INSTALL THE PROGRAM. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS
ONE DAY IT WORKED NEXT DAY I TRIED USING A SPREADSHEET AND MADE A CHANGE OF A NUMBER THEN
CLICKED SAVE AND GOT THE ERROR DID’ RECOGNIZE  YET THIS SAME PROGRAM WORKS ON MY DESK COMPUTER
FINE AND ITS BEEN ON IT A LOT LONGER THAN MY TABLET. I EVEN DELETED EVERYTHING ON THE TABLET
AND COPIED OVER FROM DESKTOP TO TABLET AND AGAIN SAME PROBLEM. DELETED AGAIN AND TRIED THE
UPDATED VERSION STILL NO LUCK.