openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From FRED SHEPLER <DERF...@msn.com>
Subject APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 19:47:11 GMT
I GET AN ERROR OF CAN’T ACCSESS INSTALL THE PROGRAM. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS ONE
DAY IT WORKED NEXT DAY I TRIED USING A SPREADSHEET AND MADE A CHANGE OF A NUMBER THEN CLICKED
SAVE AND GOT THE ERROR DID’ RECOGNIZE  YET THIS SAME PROGRAM WORKS ON MY DESK COMPUTER FINE
AND ITS BEEN ON IT A LOT LONGER THAN MY TABLET. I EVEN DELETED EVERYTHING ON THE TABLET AND
COPIED OVER FROM DESKTOP TO TABLET AND AGAIN SAME PROBLEM. DELETED AGAIN AND TRIED THE UPDATED
VERSION STILL NO LUCK.

FRED SHEPLER