openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] Please test forums
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 22:06:56 GMT
Hi Hagar,

Thanks.

> On Jun 22, 2018, at 2:29 PM, Hagar Delest <delest.hagar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> First, the responsiveness is back with this configuration, that's great!
>
> I've tried several admin and moderator tasks and it seems OK on the English forum (post
moderation approval, post edition, user profile edit, topic move).

> However I saw is that some posts are shown empty. If I edit the post I see the text in
the message area but when I try to submit, it becomes blank and empty (but I managed to edit
one as stated above).
> For example, compare these 2 identical threads:
> - https://forum-test.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=61238
> - https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=61238 <https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=61238>

It looks like the posts with missing content have quote callouts. I’ll have to dig into
these.

> I can't submit posts, perhaps it's linked, I get the blank message area with the error
message: "Your message contains too few characters." Maybe the test database is read only.

I did an mysqldump and then ran the sql on the new sql server. I’ll need to dig. It could
be a version issue PHP and MySQL are upgraded. I may have to jump on the upgrade to phpBB
as this could be related.

If you cn try to see if the other forums work that would be great.

Regards,
Dave