openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <delest.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] Please test forums
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 14:24:28 GMT
Hi Aleksey,

The opening of a forum is not an easy thing. Basically we need to have a core team ready to
perform the admin and moderation tasks required to prevent spam and sustain a good level of
support to users.

I propose you register the English forum and open a discussion for that.

Regards
Hagar

Le 23/06/2018 à 16:08, Алексей Евгеньевич Харламенков a écrit :
> Dave! good afternoon.
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I'm also a volunteer.
> Earlier I actively participated in the project. I signed an agreement with SUN about
the transfer of rights and my name was in OpenOffice.org 2.x-3.x About - CTRL + SDT: "Alexey
Harlamenkov".

> I created a wiki section: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/RU
> Wiki / RU rules are coordinated with wiki administrators: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/RU/rules
>
> I wrote "The philosophy of OpenOffice.org": https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/RU/kb/philosophy
> Many years passed and I'm not ashamed of my work.
>
> Now I again have time, which I can invest in the project.
>
> My name is for some reason not on the list of volunteers: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers
>
> Can I recover as a full participant in the project? - What documents do I need to sign?
What procedure?
> How to register correctly on the forum? https://forum-test.openoffice.org OR https://forum.openoffice.org
?
> Where can I read the rules?
>
> My qualification: QA - Automated Testing, Manual Testing; Interoperability; User Support
- forums, wiki, Tutorials, Training; Community Development; User; User Documentation - Author,
Editor; Distribution; l10n (RU); Install.