openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Kruse <f.kr...@freenet.de>
Subject [API] to grammar checker (Proofreader): color the wavy underline
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 06:14:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm a member of the community which develops languagetool, an
international grammar checker which includes an extension for OpenOffice
as well as for LibreOffice. I did a little patch to LibreOffice (is
merged to version 6.2) to allow the grammar checker to change the color
of the wavy underline, to mark different kinds of errors (e.g. grammar
error and stylistic hints) in different colors.

I would like to do the patch in the same way to OpenOffice. Please tell
me what I have to do.

Best Regards

Fred