openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <delest.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] Please test forums
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 21:29:01 GMT
Hi Dave,

First, the responsiveness is back with this configuration, that's great!

I've tried several admin and moderator tasks and it seems OK on the English forum (post moderation
approval, post edition, user profile edit, topic move).

However I saw is that some posts are shown empty. If I edit the post I see the text in the
message area but when I try to submit, it becomes blank and empty (but I managed to edit one
as stated above).
For example, compare these 2 identical threads:
- https://forum-test.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=61238
- https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=61238

I can't submit posts, perhaps it's linked, I get the blank message area with the error message:
"Your message contains too few characters." Maybe the test database is read only.

Hagar