openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 22:39:30 GMT
Am 26.06.2018 um 13:57 schrieb Tiberiu Dan:
> The download full version link / buton for english uk, us and other does not work.
>
> OS: Windows 10 Pro Version: 1803 OS Built: 17134.112
>
> Problem description
> Exchange this text to describe the problem
>
> (What does not work? What do you expect?)
> Browser variables
> Values
>
> [...]

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus